Solving IRS and State Tax Problems since 1992

Call our Redlands office: (909) 798-2979

Confused about tax law? Click a title below to expand a topic nullam ullamcorper neque non odio aliquet, at fermentum felis consequat.

What is an Offer in Compromise?
An Offer in Compromise is a program of the IRS that allows you to pay less than you owe. How much less depends on your financial condition and the skill of the person doing your OFFER in COMPROMISE. The IRS only approves 32% of all offers. Our office approval rate is over 99%!!
How can I know if I qualify to pay less than I owe?
We have to do a financial on you to determine. We understand the guidelines used by the IRS and our team is trained to understand the applicable laws. Once we hear the specifics of your case during your free consultation, and we complete a financial analysis, we can quickly inform you whether or not you qualify for a reduction in your tax obligation. Should this not prove to be the case, we will inform you about your other options, so you can take the best course of action given your specific situation.
Can I represent myself in front of the IRS?

Well, of course, you can. You can also do heart surgery on yourself but should you? Because the IRS is a governmental agency, the one who knows the rules the best wins. That's why you need an attorney to help you and not just some internet company.

According to the Internal Revenue Manual, which is the Bible for IRS agents, we can require the IRS to speak to us and not you. The IRS has more power over you than almost any other agency. They can take your wages, bank accounts ,your home and your freedom. Because the down side of messing up with the IRS is so severe that you should, if at all possible, go to an attorney.

How much do you charge for your services?
Without knowing the details of your case , I cannot answer this question. The person who owes the IRS $500,000 will pay more than the person who owes $60,000. It really depends on what you have going on with the IRS. During our Free Consultation I can tell you.
The IRS left a card at my house. Can you help me NOW?
Yes. Being a local attorney, I know most of the agents in our area. A phone from me will stop the IRS from visiting you.
My wages are being garnished- can you stop IRS?
Yes. And the sooner we start the sooner you start getting your full paycheck. Call us now & be prepared to send a copy of levy to me so we can start immediately.
I owe the IRS more than I can pay. What will happen to me?
Thankfully, the IRS does not look at what you owe but what you can afford to pay. We do a financial on you, that reflects your current financial position and start the negotiations with the IRS. There is always a solution.
Why shouldn't I hire my CPA or Attorney?
Your personal attorney has probably never done a tax case. Your CPA may be a great tax preparer but she probably does not deal with the IRS every day like I do. My own personal experience, is that CPA's , do not fight for you because well they are accountants not attorneys! The current tax code is over 10,000 pages. You need to hire an attorney that specializes in dealing with the IRS. The person who knows the rules the best wins! Ask your attorney or CPA about me- they may know me!

Contact Us for immediate tax relief